To Construct Kyaing Kham Dam Multipurpose Hydropower Project
Date: 26th August 2020
IFT No: IWUMD-01-Kyaing Kham Hydropower (2020-2021)
Reference Identification No:
- The Government of Republic of the Union of Myanmar has financed towards all cost of the Project specified in Volume 1 part IV of the Tender Documents. Irrigation and Water Utilization Department under Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation, Republic of the Union of Myanmar intends to apply the finance to all payments under the Contact for which these Tender Documents are issued.
- The Irrigation and Water Utilization Management Department under Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation now invites sealed Tenders for the design, manufacturing, shop tests, transportation up to Yangon Port, erection/installation, adjustments, site tests of the Permanent Works for 10.0MW Kyaing Kham Multi-purpose Dam Project, Kyaing Kham Hydropower Plant (“the Works”). International Competitive Tendering will be conducted in accordance with Single-Stage Two Envelope Tendering procedure.
- Interested potential Tenderers may obtain further information form and inspect the Tender Documents at the address below within office hour.
- A complete set of the Tender Documents may be purchased by interested tenderers to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousands Myanmar Kyats (50,000 MMK) from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Myanmar Local Time), Monday to Friday. The purchasing deadline is 4:30 p.m. on 25th September 2020.
- Tender Documents must be delivered or submitted to the address given below on or between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Myanmar local time. The submission deadline is 1:30 p.m. on 26th October 2020. And Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of One Hundred Thousand United Dollars (100,000 US$) as described in the Tender Documents.
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representative who choose to attend at 2:00 p.m. on 26th October 2020 at Deputy Director General (Upper Myanmar)’s Meeting Room, Irrigation and Water Utilization Management Department, Office Building (15), Naypyitaw.
- A joint survey, pre-tender conference and request for clarification purposes are scheduled to take place as follows.
26th & 27th September 2020, Construction Circle (7)
2:00 p.m. on 28th September 2020 at Deputy Director General (Upper Myanmar)’s Meeting Room, Irrigation and Water Utilization Management Department, Office Building (15), Naypyitaw.
Request for clarification not later than 28th September 2020
- The brief description of the project is shown below.
Kyaing Kham Dam Multipurpose Project is located on Namlang Stream, a tributary of Doutawaddy River which flows into Ayeyarwaddy River through Myitnge River. The Project is situated in near Kaing Kham Village which is approximately 40 miles north-east of Yutsauk, Yutsauk Township, Shan State. The main purpose of the project is to divert discharge water from the Kyaing Kham Hydropower Project into existing Zawgyi reservoir in order to supplement the water supply of Zawgyi Reservoir. The Hydropower Project comprises prcipally of 10MW power station, and two (2) 5MW generators will be installed. Main components of the Project are dam, spillway, penstock, power station, irrigation discharge facility, and electro-mechanical equipment.
(Address for Tender Purchasing, Submission and Clarification)
Director (Procurement Branch-1)
Irrigation and Water Utilization Management Department
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation
Office Building No.43, Nay Pyi Taw
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org