Loan/Grant No. and Title: Loan 3724-MYA & Grant 0617-MYA; Climate Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains Sector Project (CFAVC)
Contract No. and Title : CW-01-1; Construction of Chepa Seed Farm Irrigation Works
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 23 October 2020, 2:00 PM
- The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, represented by the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation, has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Climate Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains Sector Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contracts above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
The Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Construction of Chepa Seed Farm Irrigation Works. The similarity of the Bidder’s participation shall be based on the physical size, nature of works, complexity, methods, technology or other characteristics as described in the Bid Document Section 6 (Employer’s Requirements): Irrigation canals construction project with aggregated length of minimum 1000 ft.
- National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Documents.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
The Bidder shall have a minimum average annual turnover of MMK 100 million calculated as total payments received for contracts in progress or completed within the last three (3) years.
The Bidder must demonstrated that its financial resources less its financial obligations for its current contract commitments meet or exceed the total requirement for the Subject Contract of MMK 50 million.
The Bidder shall have participated in at least two contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed within the last 3 years and that are similar to the proposed works, where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds MMK 40 million.
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidder should contact:
Dr. Khin Zar Kyaw (Project Manager), U Soe Moe (Dy Director & Procurement Officer)
Climate Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains (CFAVC) Sector Project
Project Management Unit (PMU), Office No. 43, Department of Agriculture, MOALI
Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Tel - +95 67-3410199, +95 67-3410623
- To obtain the Bidding Documents in English, eligible bidders should write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for Construction of Chepa Seed Farm Irrigation Works. The document will be sent by email. Since the Construction is planned to implement in 2020-2021 fiscal year. Eligible bidders can request Bidding Documents starting from 1st October, 2020.
- Deliver your bid;
- To the address above
- On or before the deadline: 23 October 2020 at 2:00 PM
- Together with a Bid-Securing Declaration as described in the Bidding Document
- Online Submission of the Bid also eligible due to Covid-19 related restrictions.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidder’s representative who choose to attend.
- The Employer will not be responsible for any cost or expense incurred by Bidders in connection with the operation or delivery of bids.