Loan/Grant No. and Title: Loan 3724- & Grant 617-MYA; Climate Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains Sector Project (CFAVC)
Contract No. and Title: GD-06; Supply of Laboratory Furniture
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 26 October 2020, 2:00 PM
- The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, represented by the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation, has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Climate Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains Sector Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contracts named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
The Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for GD06; Supply of Laboratory Furniture with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply).
- National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Documents.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding: Financial: The Bidder shall have a minimum average annual turnover of: MMK 500 Million calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for Contracts completed or under execution over the last three (3) years.
Experience: The Bidder shall have successful completion as main supplier within the last three (3) years, of at least two (1) contract each valued at: MMK 200 Million with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply). Contract Shall be for similar equipment (laboratory wall bench with Sink Unit, Fume Hood with Scrubber System, Sink Unit Size & H Form Wall Bench) In the region (Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam) to ISO Accredited Testing Labs.
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidder should contact:
Dr. Khin Zar Kyaw (Project Manager), U Soe Moe (Dy Director & Procurement Officer)
Climate-Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains (CFAVC) Sector Project Project Management Unit (PMU),
Office No.43, Department of Agriculture, MOALI, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Tel # +95 67 3410199, +9567 3410623
- To obtain the Bidding Documents in English, eligible bidders should write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for Seed Farm Equpment. The document will be sent by email. Since the procurement is planned to proceed in 2020-2021 fiscal year. Eligible bidders can request Bidding Documents starting from 1st October, 2020.
- Deliver your bid:
- to the address above
- on or before the deadline: 12 November 2020 at 2:00 PM
- together with a Bid-Securing Declaration as described in the Bidding Document.
- Online submission of the Bid also eligible due to Covid-19 related restrictions
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
- The Employer will not be responsible for any cost or expense incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.