ANNEX GEN 11: Tender Notice
Buyer: The Lutheran World Federation – Myanmar
Deadline for submission of offer: 14 April 2020 (5:00PM)
INVITATION TO BID
The Lutheran World Federation – Myanmar is launching an open Tender and invites interested suppliers/candidates to participate in the procurement procedure for the relevant lot(s).
|Student and Teaching kits for Temporary Learning Spaces||7,532 Kits|
|Student and Teaching kits for Government Formal Schools||11,638 Kits|
- All the goods are for a humanitarian project in Rakhine State, Myanmar, an intervention supported by the European Union, Church of Sweden and Australian Lutheran World Services.
- All goods are to be delivered to LWF Sittwe Office, Rakhine State, Myanmar.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Myanmar Kyats only.
- All offers, in English language only, must be delivered to the office mentioned below by 14 April 2020 (5:00PM), Late bids will be rejected. Application with question regarding this tender should send these in writing (email) up to 10 April 2020 (5:00PM).
- Tenders will be opened at the address mentioned below at the time stated in the tender Dossier. Tenderers or their authorized representative can be present at the opening of tenders.
- Tender documents will be available during 24 March 2020 (9:00AM) and time to 10 April 2020 (5:00PM). Interested tenderers may obtain the Tender Dossier in English language at no cost from the Buyer mentioned below.
Administration & Logistics Unit
Lutheran World Federation – Myanmar (Yangon Office)
No.11, Kan Street, Hlaing Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Office: 0979311997-72 (Ext: 702)
Source >> Myanma Alinn, issued on 26 Mar 2020