Invitation for Bids
Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Central Bank of Myanmar
Project : Myanmar Financial Sector Development Project
Contract Title : National Real-Time Retail Payments System and QR-code Generation and Repository System
Reference No. CBM / NC 8
- The Government of Myanmar has received financing from the International Development Association (IDA) of the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Myanmar Financial Sector Development Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for National Real-Time Retail Payments System and QR-code Generation and Repository System.
- Central Bank of Myanmar now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply National Real-Time Retail Payments System and QR-code Generation and Repository System. Bidding will be conducted through interntional competitive procurement as specified in Guidelines – Procurement of Goods, Works, and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by the World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interestd eiligible bidders may obtain further information from Central Bank of Myanmar Attn: Aye Aye Mar (Ms.), Director, Accounts Department, Phone Number -95-67-3418261/95-9-5173843, Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours (09:30 to 16:30 local hours) at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English can be otained by interested eligible bidders free of charge, upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The Bidding Documents will be issued through e-mail only.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before June 18, 2020. 14:00 hours, local time Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicily opened in the presernce of the Bidders’ designated respresentatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on June 18, 2020, 14:hours, local time. Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, bid opening may be virtual from office No.55, Assembly Hall, Yaza Thingaha Road, Ottara Thiri Township, Nay Pyi Taw through live streaming. If so, all the details will be communicated to interested bidders in due time.
- All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” in amount of 1 (one) percent of total the bid price.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Guidelines requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The addresses referred to abve are:
Central Bank of Myanmar
Address : Office No.55, Yaza Thingaha Road, Ottara Thiri Township, Nay Pyi Taw
City : Nay Pyi Taw
Country : Myanamr
Attention : 1) Aye Aye Mar (Ms.) , Director , Accounts Department
Phone Number : -95-67-3418261/ 95-9-5173843
Attention: 2) Yin Thaung (Mr.) Director, Administration and Human Resources Development Department
Phone Numer : 95-67-3418595
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
၂၃ ဧပြီ ၂၀၂၀ ပြည့်နှစ်ထုတ် မြန်မာ့အလင်းသတင်းစာ