Country : The Republic of the Union of Myanmar,
Project : Ayeyarwady Integrated River Basin Management (AIRBM) Project
Credit No: 5559-MM
Contract Title: New Building Construction in Nay Pyi Taw and Renovation of Yangon Office,
Reference No: CW2.3
- The republic of the Union of Myanmar has received financing from the World bank toward the cost of the Ayeyarwady Integrated River Basin Management (AIRBM) Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the ontract for CW2.3 –Lot 1- Renovation of Yangon Office and Lot 2-New Building Construction in Nay pyi Taw.
- The Directorate of Water Resources and Improvement of River System (DWIR), Ministry of Transport and Communication (MoTC), acting on behalf of Government of Myanmar now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for New Building Construction in Nay Pyi Taw. This is a 3-Storey building with a total floor area of 2,440 square meter. It is a new reinforced concrete building and shall have general offices, senior officer offices, laboratories, data center, call room, conference room, pantries, toilers & bathrooms, utility rooms, miscellaneous rooms, external generator & transformer room, drop-off canopy over link bridge connecting driveway to the main building entrance, drains, drive way, carpark, boundary wall, gates including utility space on the room and landscaping. The works include all structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing works.
Renovation of Yangon Office: This is an existing 3 storey building with a total floor area of 1,462 square meters,. The building shall have general offices, senior officer offices, laboratories, data center, call room, conference room, pantries, toilets 7 bathrooms, utility rooms, miscellaneous rooms, external generator 7 transformer rooms. The additions and alterations work comprising replacement of windows, cleaning, plastering, painting works, refurbishing of the toilet, closure of openings, construction of new wall, installation of partitions, removal of existing room, replacement of new metal roof, installing new rain water down pipes, drainage improvement, new inspection chamber, replacement of mechanical, electrical & plumbing systems. Construction is expected to be completed in ten (10) months form date of commencement.
The bidders are required to have following specific experience and capabilities:
- The bidder shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available, liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means (independent of any contractual advance payment) sufficient to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated as MMK600 million for the subject contract(s) net of the Bidders other commitments. (ii) Minimum average annual construction turnover of MMK3.5 billion, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within the last 5 years. b) General construction Experience: Experience under construction contracts in the role of prime contractor, joint venture member, management contractor or sub-contractor, satisfactorily and substantially completion of a minimum number of 2 similar contacts, each of minimum value MMK 1.35 billion. Further details are gien in the bidding Documents.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedure as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under BRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 (revised July 2014)| (“Procurement Guideline”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraph 1.6 and 1.8 setting forth the World bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information form Daw Htwe Htwe Win, Component 2 Director, Street Address: No 400, DWIR Compound Building (7), Lower Pazauntaung Road, Pazataung township, Yangon Myanmar. Telephone: +95-9-260400608, Electronic mail address: email@example.com with copies to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language shall be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address above free of charge. PDF copy of the Bidding Documents will be issued thorough e-mail only.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held on 22 June, 2020 at 10:00 am (local time) at the PMU Office (New Building), No.400, DWIR Compound, Lowe Pazuntaung Road, Postal Code 11171, Pasuntaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar. There will be sites visit afterwards as scheduled in the bidding document and bidders are encouraged to visit sites before submitting their bids.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 13:00 pm local time, 22 July 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presents of the bidder’s designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 pm local time, 22 July 2020.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-securing Declaration.
- The address(es) referred to above is(are):
PMU Office, First floor, Procurement Office, Attn: Ms. Ei Kyi Pyar Soe or Mr. Aung Min, Procurement Officers, PMU Office Building (7), No.400, DWIR Compound, Lower Pazuntaung Road, Postal Code 11171, Pazuntaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar. Tel:+9595058307:+959263657191, E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com . Website: www.airmb.org