Invitation for Bids – Investigation, Design and Construction Supervision for LNG Terminal Works of Integrated LNG to Power Plant in Mee Lin Gyaing, the Republic of Union of Myanmar
Entrusted by Mee Lin Gyaing Electric Power Company Limited, Union Resources & Engineering Company Limited (UREC) now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Investigation, Design and Construction Supervision of LNG Terminal Works as part of Integrated LNG to Power Plant in Mee Lin Gyaing, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
Scopes of Works
As a part of the integrated LNG to Power Plant in Mee Lin Gyaing, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, it is proposed to construct a LNG Terminal with the Annual Deign Throughput Capacity of 2 million tons, consisting of a special 80,000-175,000m3 LNG Pier and a Workboat Wharf (Heavy Lift Wharf), together with the Jetty, Approach Bridge and Embankment.
Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in the bidding:
- Special design qualification class A in waterway transportation sector, or comprehensive design qualification class A for all sectors;
- Particular qualification class A for geotechnical engineering and hydrogeological exploration, or integrated qualification class A for engineering investigation;
- Capability of design and investigation in harbor and waterway engineering, participation in at least one (1) similar-scale oil and gas terminal design contract and at least one (1) similar jetty design contract since 2015;
- At least three (3) terminal design projects with the construction scale not less than 100 thousand tons within the last five (5) years.
A complete set of Bidding Documents in Chinese could be purchased upon payment of a nonrefundable
fee of 2,000 CNY (Two Thousand in Chinese Yuan) within office hours from June 29th to July 3rd, 2020 by the qualified bidders who should:
- send a written application through email to the Email Address: email@example.com (cc: urec firstname.lastname@example.org), and appendixes in the email should include the evidences to demonstrate the qualifications and experiences, the certificate of legal representative or the power of attorney of legal representative, and the effective identity certificate of legal representative or authorized representative;
- Remit the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents to the following designated account:
Name of payee: Union Resources & Engineering Company Limited
Bank of deposit: Bank of China, Yunnan Branch
Number of account: 1340 0041 7658
- Upon receipt of the specified certificates and the non-refundable fee, UREC will send the Bidding Documents in hard copy and in electronic version to the address given by the qualified bidder who had submitted the specified certificates and paid the fee.
The language used for the purpose of the biding should be the Chinese. The Bids should be submitted in the sealed envelopes before 16:00 July 28th, 2020 (local time).
Refer to the Bidding Documents for details of the requirements for Preparation and Submission
of Bid together with Security.