INVITATION TO QUOTE (ITQ)
EAST ASIA POVERTY REDUCTION COOPERATION PILOT PROJECT GRID READY CONSTRUCTION IN MIN PYIN VILLAGE
The Department of Rural Development (DRD) of the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation as implementation agency (IA) of Myanmar, is being jointly implementing the East Asia Poverty Reduction Cooperation Pilot Project with International Poverty Reduction Center in China (IPRCC) under the Implementation Agreement between Chinese and Myanmar Governments.
The project aims to share China’s successful experiences in poverty reduction and to enhance cooperation and exchange in poverty reduction and rural development between China and Myanmar by conducting poverty alleviation activities in the two rural villages in the Nay Pyi Taw Territory; Aye Chan Thar Village (Tatkone Township) and Min Pyin Village in Lewe Township.
JPMO (Joint Project Management Office) intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for: GRID READY CONSTRUCTION WORK IN MIN PYIN VILLAGE and now invites sealed bids from the eligible Local Companies and Chinese Companies having branch office registered in Myanmar.
Quotation competition will be conducted through the Shopping Procedures as specified in the Project Operation Manual: Procurement of Goods and Works.
|1. Construction of 11KV Line (1500 feet)||1 SET||Min Pyin Village, Lewe Township|
|2. Construction of 11/0.4KV and 315KVA sub station|
|3. Construction of 0.4KV Line (4.53) Miles with Angle Iron, Shackle Insulator, D Iron and Insulated Cable|
- The Construction Work is required to be completed within Ninety (90) days from the expected starting date of 10 August 2020.
- The interested Myanmar and Chinese enterprises which meet the eligibility criteria below are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from the address given below by submitting a written application. Bidding documents will be sent by e-mail only.
For the Myanmar enterprises:
- a) Legally registered at the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA), Ministry of Finance and Planning.
- b) Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Government, Ministry and Department organization.
- c) Demonstrate that they are paying taxes to the Government
For the Chinese Enterprise:
- a) Legally registered in Myanmar.
- b) Must have been authorized by the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China to implement oversea China-Aid projects.
- c) Qualified with the first-class and above in general contracting qualification for civil work construction in China.
- Pre Bid Meeting will be held at 10 AM Local Time FRIDAY 17th JULY 2020 at the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before TUERSDAY 30th JULY 2020 at 10 AM local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives.
- The JPMO shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
- The address where the document may be inspected and obtained is:
U Ye Khaung (Director)
JPMO/ Office No (36), Department of Rural Development,
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation
Telephone: + 95 067 418617, +95 9 43018216